We Provides the Best SAP SRM 7.0 training videos of actual online course and all training material based on the Real time Scenarios ,best suited for the Project Requirements, teaching by Highly Experienced Real time Experts at affordable prices
What is SAP SRM ?
SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) provides you with innovative methods to coordinate your business processes with your key suppliers and make them more effective. SAP SRM enables you to optimize your procurement strategy, to work more effectively with your supplier pool, and thus to gain long-term benefits from all your supplier relationships.
With SAP SRM you can examine and forecast purchasing behavior, shorten procurement cycles, and work with your partners in real time. This allows you to develop long-term relationships with all those suppliers that have proven themselves to be reliable partners.
The efficient processes in SAP SRM enable you to cut down your procurement expenses and to work more intensively with more suppliers than ever before.
The SAP SRM documentation offers a comprehensive description of the functional scope of SAP SRM, and highlights the relationship between the application and the underlying technologies.
2. SRM Implementation and Business Scenarios
3. SRM Architecture
4. SRM Workflow – Business Rule Framework, Application Controlled Workflow
5. SRM Technical – BAdI,
6. SRM Integration with MM – ALE Integration, Material Master Replication, Vendor Replication, Purchasing Document distribution (PR, PO, GR, Invoice, etc.,)
7. SRM Integration with HR (HCM) – ALE Settings for SAP HR data replication, Intial Replication Process, Delta Replication
8. SRM Self Service Procurement with Classic and Extended Classic Scenarios – Shopping Cart, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Order, Confirmation (GR), Invoice,
9. Plan Driven Procurement
10. Service Procurement
11. SRM-MDM Catalogs
After Completing Payment:
- You will be receive a link on your mail id to download SAP training material after your purchase.
- Download Your SAP Training Materials